Inspiration.

Monday 27 January 2014

Valentines Day | From Day To Night

Hey everyone!

So if your like me and you like to make the most out of your day you should really have a plan in mind when it comes to your look.
For me last year my other half and I went to Paradise zoo :) he then wanted to treat me to a meal out in the evening!
This was a little bit of a headache as they are completely different activities and I didn't have enough time to go home and change my make up and all!

If you haven't seen it....Check the video on my YouTube!

So now that you can see my seriously troubling dilemma ;) lets get on with the outfits!

Day 


Coat | Topshop
Jeans | Joni Jeans Topshop
Top | Brandy Melville
Shirt | Vintage
Shoes | Classic Vans

I just find this outfit so comfortable and with the weather as it is in the UK at the moment i'm not ready to freeze! Valentines day or not! For me it's about comfort!
Inspiration for this was from a mannequin i saw at Zara :)

Night 




Dress | River Island
Jacket | Boutique
Shoes | Zara Basics
Bag | Tesco
Jewellery | Topshop

Whats that you said about comfort?! 
Well on a evening out it's about the looks :) and if your going to din din you'll be sat down anyway! So pipe down!
These heels make me feel super sexy :$ They are unbelievably flattering!
Although it's freezing in the UK on a evening out you want to show some skin ;) 

For the make up i kept it very simple which made it easy to go from Day to Night.
All i did to enhance the look was darken the eye make up, apply some falsies and add more bronzer for a deep contour!

For the hair i think regardless of the occasion a blow out is always going to attract eyes! Check out Anna Lee on YouTube! She's a bad ass hair stylist in LA and she knows how to WERKK a round brush blow dry!






No comments:

Post a Comment