Inspiration.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Best Places To Go In London | Day In London

Restaurants In London

I have been dying to visit Big Easy in Sloan Square for such a long time! I found the perfect opportunity was before watching Nickelback at the O2! 

The minute I walked into Big Easy it was such a comforting place to be, the décor was on point! 

Big Easy Restaurant | Sloan Square

I naturally went for the thing that they are most famous for....LOBSTER

2 Lbs Lobster with fries and salad

Writing about it is seriously making my mouth water! It was absolutely lovely! I have had lobster a few times while abroad and I have to say this is hands down the best lobster I've had.
Not to mention the rest of the meal, the chips must have been double fried because they were so soft and fluffy on the inside but crunchy on the outside.
They also have a great selection of cocktails and beers to accompany the meal, my meal only came to £25! BARGAIN! 

They are also opening a new site in Covent garden, so keep an eye out if you'd rather wait!

Entertainment

There is always entertainment in London, just depending on what you enjoy!
My other half and I have been waiting for someone worthy to see in concert and when I heard Nickelback were in town you can bet I was straight on the net buying my tickets!

O2 Arena

O2 Entrance

Nickelback were AMAZING! I found my inner rocker again :) 

Check out the video I uploaded to YouTube, I wanted to show you guys my outfit for the day but fancied also showing you what we did for it :) I like watching OOTD videos but I really don't like the layout of some of them. Here's my version :) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNFOAhe8cuQ

Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already :) Much love xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment