Inspiration.

Monday 25 November 2013

Brandy Melville UK | London

I finally got the chance to go to Brandy Melville in London!

If you have been wanting to pop down there yourself I'll even leave the address for you :)

Brandy Melville
33 Kings Road
Chelsea

The best tube station to use is Sloan Square and while your around they have an AMAZING Zara as well!
I made a haul video for my YouTube channel earlier this week which featured the items that I bought from Brandy - Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqQ7BECOMZ8

My first haul video!

As I explained in the video I was so excited to finally buy some items from Brandy especially after the hype all over YouTube about how amazing their clothing line is....

You can really tell from my expression...

Now that I am more familiar with the sizing I will be ordering more from the Brandy website :) because I'm SO NICE, I'll even link that for you...http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/

Items Purchased
Strippy Jumper | Could not find on website 

Lets finish off the post with a little CAM WHORING. WHY NOT. 



Much Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment