Inspiration.

Saturday 16 November 2013

How to fix a broken nail


I was filming a upcoming video for my YouTube channel, on fall looks with Tartan pieces.
As you probably know tartan is going to be pretty big this season, so I thought I would share how I would style some looks.

In the process heartbreakingly I BROKE MY NAIL! :( BOOOO!!!

I need not worry because I have a awesome trick to fix a broken nail :) WOOO!!

Step One

Take a teabag and remove it's contents (must be a dry teabag)

Step Two

Cut a section of the shell of the teabag which will fix over the break in your nail

Step Three

Using nail glue, glue the teabag section to your nail and press down

Step Four

Then file over it to give a smooth surface and paint over how you wish! 

Step Five

FLAUNT IT!



Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel for my Fall Lookbook :) x




No comments:

Post a Comment