Inspiration.

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tartan / Plaid Outfits Ideas / Lookbook

Fall Lookbook 

Winter is fast approaching! Especially here in the UK, it is getting COLDER and COLDER! :(
Bring the sun back please!

Looking through magazines and catwalks I've noticed that Tartan / Plaid are going to be very big this season for fall, so thought I should make a quick lookbook to show you show I style some pieces I have in my wardrobe! Because....I'm nice like that :)

Check out the original video on my YouTube channel at the link below -




Outfit One - Night Out


Dress | TK Maxx , Leather | Vintage

Shoes | New Look
Necklace | Topshop

I absolutely L.O.V.E this dress! And for £10.00 who else wouldn't love it! I think the subtle plaid with the animal print is seriously brining sexy back! 
Even though it's absolutely freezing I could not pair this with anything else but some strappy heels, unfortunately I can't go stomping around in 6 inch heels as I'm already 5ft10! :( BOO!

The outfit couldn't wouldn't work without some leather! I really have no idea where this jacket is from but it has been in my closet for YEARS!

Outfit Two - Midi Skirt Flava

 Shirt | American Apparel , Vest | Topshop

Midi Skirt | Primark 

Leather | Vintage 

I can't let go of my midi skirts just yet! *Guilty* So what if I can't feel my legs after? Who cares!
In this I also wore my black vans but being the rookie that I am I forgot to show you :(

Outfit Three - All My Fav Things

 Shirt | Vintage , Joni Jeans | Topshop , Vest | Topshop

 Boots | Carvella 

 Necklace | H & M , Rings | Urban Outfitters 

Watch | Kors 

After watching the footage back on this look it made me realise two things. 1. That the boots look AMAZEBALLS. 2. I should not have eaten half a large pizza before filming.

If your thinking about getting Joni jeans from Topshop, I'd say DO IT! I'm going to be buying another pair VERY SOON! They are super comfy and well worth the price!

Outfit 4 - No F**k's Given

 Dress | Topshop , Boots | Vintage , Necklace | Accessorize

Scarf | H & M 

Knee high socks are also going to be pretty big this season I feel, I've been noticing them more and more in adverts and such.
I however could not find any in time for this video...soo...I decided to cut up some old tights :) hence why they kept rolling DOWN! 

I've been looking forward to making this video for such a long time :) and I'm really pleased with the way it turned out! About 7 hours of solid editing and FINALLY I was happy!
So please check it out if you already have not!

Much love, See you in my next video x

No comments:

Post a Comment